Pure Boswellia Serrata Tincture – 30% OFF For Life!
every 6 weeks
Fight inflammation with Pure Boswellia Serrata – nature’s alternative to steroids!
High-concentration, full-spectrum Boswellia Serrata tincture is the natural solution for painful flare-ups. 100% natural, produced especially for Chuckling Goat.
The first clinical study of the herb Boswellia serrata for irritable bowel syndrome has found that it was as good at providing quick symptom relief as pharmaceutical drugs, with fewer side-effects.1https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28537656/
Our premium tinctures are made using medical-grade alcohol. We never add any chemicals, additives or preservatives and bottle our product in a UV protective green glass dropper bottle.
- 1:3 90% 100ml (100ml bottle, 90% ABV. Made of 1 part herb to 3 parts alcohol)
- High-concentration, full-spectrum Boswellia Serrata tincture
- 100% pure
- Produced in the UK
- Medical grade alcohol
- Vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, non-GMO
- Chemical, additive & preservative-free
- UV protective green glass bottle.
*£5.99 for orders under £25. Possible delays on sale products.
We do not recommend any of our products other than kefir during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
What is Boswellia Serrata, and how do I take it?
Boswellia Serrata, also known as Frankincense, is a potent anti-inflammatory herbal extract derived from the resin of the Boswellia tree. Often referred to as ‘nature’s steroid’, Boswellia Serrata is so powerful that it’s widely considered nature’s answer to NSAID (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) pain relievers (think Ibuprofen!). Read the science here. Our Boswellia Serrata wellness supplement is a premium tincture, providing the fastest, most efficient results as it is absorbed into the system more quickly than powders or tablets.
Recommended dosage: 1 ml (15 – 20 drops) in 200 ml of water, 3 times daily.
Contraindications: Please consult with your GP before taking Boswellia Serrata for possible interactions with medications or health conditions.
Please note: Boswellia is a serious remedy, for use in a serious flare-up. The taste is bitter and the tincture leaves a sticky residue, as it is made from frankincense resin. The upside is that it is incredibly effective and powerful against pain and inflammation, for those times when nothing else helps.
Health benefits of Boswellia Serrata
In simple terms, Boswellia helps lower inflammation and prevents autoimmune diseases. Inflammation is the response of bodily tissues to any form of irritation, injuries, infections or disorders of the immune system. Whenever you feel pain, redness, swelling and sometimes loss of function, this is inflammation attempting to heal you.
- Lowers Inflammation. Contains terpenes and boswellic acids, which are strongly anti-inflammatory and protective over healthy cells.3https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3924999/
- Reduces Joint and Arthritis Pain. Research shows a significant reduction in joint pain by up to 65%, which is comparable to prescription medications.4https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12622457/
- Speeds Up Healing From Infections. Capable of lowering the severity of infections of the respiratory or sinus tracts, which means you can experience relief from coughing, colds, the flu or a sore throat faster. Also helps prevent allergies and asthma, eliminates phlegm in the lungs and acts as an anti-inflammatory in the nasal passages, which makes it easier to breathe.5https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20696559/
What is a herbal tincture?
Tinctures are concentrated herbal extracts made by soaking part of a plant in alcohol, which works to pull out or “extract” the active ingredients in the plant parts, concentrating them as a liquid. This liquid can then be consumed by adding 15-20 drops into a small amount of water.
Tinctures have been around for millennia and are a key component of traditional herbal medicine. Tinctures make it easy to consume the natural health-boosting chemicals found in some plants. An estimated 80% of the world’s population relies on tinctures for at least some of their healthcare needs.
Our premium herbal tinctures are made right here in the UK, by soaking one part Boswellia Serrata in three parts 25% alcohol.
We use medical-grade alcohol which is grain-derived, pure 95.5% ethanol with a distilled water 4.5% additional, adhering to the British and European pharmacopoeia monograph specification. It is approved for use in medicine production and perfectly safe for human consumption.