Original Kefir – 21 Day Probiotic Course
- 9 Live Culture Strains.
- Ingredients: Goats milk, Live kefir grains.
- Box Contents: 4 x 900ml bottles (21 days @ 170ml/day).
- Best Before: 90 days @ room temperature.
- Contraindications: We do not recommend that you take kefir while taking immunosuppressants.
- Support: Free phone, live chat and email support for life.
*possible delays on sale products
Featured in Vogue's Pre-Party Pamper kit
Featured in YOU Magazine
Featured on ITV's Countrywise
Your kefir will be live, active and still fermenting inside the bottle – open with care and follow enclosed instructions! Kefir does not go off, but will become stronger in taste and potency over time.
Your daily dose of live active cultures, and a significant source of B12, phosphorus, calcium and Vitamin A. Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, vision, bones, muscles, immune system, energy yielding metabolism, digestive enzymes and psychological function. Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Our kefir is very powerful! The recommended serving is 170ml per day. If you experience any discomfort or detox symptoms please decrease to 1 TBSP per day and gradually work up to the full suggested serving over time. Any questions about this process, please give us a ring 01239 654 072 or email email@example.com. We’re here to help!
Your gut is an ecosystem. Look after it!
Inside your gut, there are trillions of bacteria. Scientists estimate the exact number to be 1024 or 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000! They call this natural ecosystem inside you “the microbiome”. Imagine your microbiome like a tiny Amazon rainforest, full of beautiful life forms. When healthy, it’s like a thriving ecosystem of flowers, fish, birds, trees, rivers, deer and jaguars. You want this ecosystem to be biodiverse and full of life.
Your microbiome influences every area of your health
Your skin, digestion, sleep, and bone formation rely on your microbiome. Your energy levels, mood, allergies and immune system are all determined by it.
Any problem with your microbiome will ripple outwards through your entire body.
And here’s the problem: modern life harms your microbiome – sugar, stress, antibiotics and environmental toxins. These bad guys wipe out the good bugs in your gut, like pouring bleach into a river kills the fish.
Trillions of good bacteria in every bottle!
Kefir is unique because it is a synergistic combination of many strains of live bacteria. These trillions of good bugs are all living and thriving in their own environment. Kefir never goes off; it just continues to get stronger over time.
Aberystwyth University tested our kefir, so we know exactly what’s in it. Our kefir contains the following strains of bacteria:
- Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens strain ATCC 43761
- Lactobacillus kefiri gene for 16S rRNA, partial sequence, strain: NRIC 0586
- Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis strain Lor-MGB-YQ-2(1)
- Leuconostoc garlicum strain B/C-2
- Leuconostoc lactis gene for 16S rRNA, partial sequence, strain: ZU 9
- Ascomycota Saccharomycetes Saccharomycetales Saccharomycetaceae Saccharomyces exiguus
- Ascomycota Saccharomycetes Saccharomycetales Saccharomycetaceae Kluyveromyces lactis
- Ascomycota Pezizomycetes Pezizales Ascobolaceae Saccobolus
- Ascomycota Saccharomycetes Saccharomycetales Saccharomycetaceae Pichia fermentans (T)
Chuckling Goat Kefir is full of live active cultures and is a significant source of Vitamin B12, calcium, phosphorus and Vitamin A.
Our kefir has been lab tested and proven to actively support your digestion, skin and immune system.
Other tests prove that our kefir contributes to your normal muscle function, a reduction in tiredness & fatigue and support your psychological function.
Our kefir can also help you by contributing to the:
- maintenance of normal vision
- maintenance of normal bones
- maintenance of normal teeth
- normal blood clotting
- maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- normal function of cell membranes
- normal iron metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal red blood cell formation
What is kefir?
Kefir is a fermented milk drink that is full of live active cultures. It comes from the Black Caucasus Mountains of Russia, where the inhabitants lived very long and healthy lives. Kefir spread across the globe and has now come to the UK for good!
From our family to yours ❤️
In 2012, we started making kefir on our family farm in Wales. Back then, no one had ever heard of it!
The best kefir comes from goats milk and real grains. It’s left unflavoured, so that sweeteners don’t harm the good bugs. Kefir tastes tart and tangy, like fizzy feta. You can blend it up in a smoothie with fruit and 100% pure stevia to make it taste delicious.
Best dairy drink in the world!
In 2018 our kefir won the title Best New Dairy Drink in the World, in the International Beverage Awards. It was a proud day on our little family farm! We microbiology test each batch of our kefir to ensure that it is pure and safe. We bottle it up by hand, and send it out with love – from our family to yours.