Privacy and Cookies
Here at Chuckling Goat, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We believe in using your personal information to make things simpler and better for you. We will always keep your personal information safe and will NEVER sell or share it with third parties.
We collect personal information about you whenever you shop with us or use our services. Some of this is information you give to us directly when, for example, you place an order or sign up to our Newsletter. Other information is collected indirectly, for example when you post comments on our Facebook page. We only collect Personal Information to:
• complete transactions with you and , where applicable, to manage membership to our customer loyalty scheme
• direct market to you, with your permission
• understand and analyse our sales, and your needs and preferences
• develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs
• enable you to participate in promotions and contests
• enable you to participate in customer research or focus groups
• process exchanges or product returns
• respond to requests or complaints
Some of the cookies we use are to enable essential parts of our website to operate and have already been set. For example, we use essential cookies to maintain the contents of your shopping basket.
Google Analytics Cookies
Refusing or Deleting Cookies
You may refuse or delete cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse or delete the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our website.
You may also opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.