Products Suitable For Weight Loss

The bacteria inside your gut form a delicate ecosystem, which can be adversely affected by things like sugar, antibiotics, stress and environmental toxins. Improving your gut health is a safe and natural way to work with your weight.1 Contact one of our Nutritional Therapists on live chat for bespoke advice on a gut wellness protocol that is right for you.

Click on the purple icon below for live chat.

The following products are suitable for people who are trying to lose weight:

Probiotic Goats Milk Kefir

Complete Prebiotic

Sensitive Kefir Lotion

150ml

Sensitive Kefir Cleanser

Gut Cleanse Tea

CG Teapot

Microbiome Test

The Kefir Solution

Category:

Great company and great products! The kefir is absolutely delicious. The skin care and soaps are lovely too.
~ Sarah Hopkinson

Excellent- definitely made a difference to how I feel !
~ Sweetie

So easy to order and it came super quick too. Only soap my husband can use without making him itch so a big than you for that.
~ Denise Mitchell

Everything arrived on time. Excellent service. Thank you
~ Rebecca Dawe

This totally delicious kefir that has definitely helped my digestion...
~ Jackie Wynne

Lovely farm and friendly service. If you are allergic to cows milk then this is the best alternative.
~ Merryl Drake

Very happy with this product so far. Too soon to say if it's beneficial to my gut,but it certainly isn't hurting it,and I love the taste!
~ Bridgette De Gouveia

This stuff is brilliant. Fixed my daughter’s eczema, got rid of seasonal allergies, helped heal my inflammatory bowel disease...
~ Maria Ward

definitely started to see an improvement in my skin since using the products, Thanks
~ Mum on the run

Featured in Vogue's Pre-Party Pamper kit

Part of the Royal College of Obstetricians "Mum Plus One" Inititative

Featured on ITV's Countrywise

A 2017 Parliamentary survey found that 28.7% of adults in England are obese and a further 35.6% are overweight, making a total of 64.3% who are either overweight or obese. So if you’re struggling with your weight, you’re certainly not alone!2

Obesity is a worldwide public health problem continuing to rise rapidly, affecting more than 107.7 million children and 603.7 million adults around the globe. If the rising trends persist, global obesity prevalence is estimated to reach 18% in men and over 21% in women by 2025.3

Scientists have now linked obesity to specific changes in the gut microbiota, or the trillions of live bacteria that live inside the gut. A pioneering discovery demonstrated that obese mice had different gut bacteria than lean mice, showing more Firmicutes bacteria, and less Bacteroidetes bacteria.4

References

  1. MDPI Nutrients Journal - "Probiotics: How Effective Are They in the Fight against Obesity?". Written by Mazloom, K., Siddiqi, I., & Covasa, M. on January 24, 2019
    link to articlehttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6412733/
  2. House of Commons Library - "Obesity Statistics". August 6, 2019
    link to articlehttps://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/SN03336
  3. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association - "The gut microbiome in obesity". Written by Ching-Hung Tsenga, Chun-Ying Wuhun-YingWu on July 26, 2018
    link to articlehttps://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0929664618304376
  4. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association - "The gut microbiome in obesity". Written by Ching-Hung Tsenga, Chun-Ying Wuhun-YingWu on July 26, 2018
    link to articlehttps://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0929664618304376