Our very British summer may be drawing to a close but before we head into the colder months, here is a different take on the traditional Mediterranean-style Greek salad, with a gut-healthy twist!
- Mixed salad leaves
- Cucumber, cut into chunks
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Red onion, diced
- Kalamata olives, stoned
- Mixed bell peppers, chopped into chunks
- Feta cheese, cubed
- Sauerkraut, scattered on top (I used Good Nude Food Superkraut)
- Vinaigrette dressing
- Prepare all the ingredients and mix together in a bowl.
- Add the dressing just before eating.
- You can then pop the rest of the salad in a container and keep it in the fridge for a couple of days.
If you’d like to try more gut-healthy recipes, check out these delicious salad dishes in our Gut Health Express blog 🙂
Any questions? Contact one of our Nutritional Therapists via live chat, weekdays from 8 am to 8 pm.