Here at Chuckling Goat, we make our kefir with 100% pure, fresh goats milk.
Did you know that goats milk is the most commonly consumed type of dairy in the world? 65% to 72% of all dairy consumed globally is goats milk.1https://www.webmd.com/diet/goat-milk-are-there-health-benefits Here are five reasons why goats milk is a healthy dietary choice for you and your family –
- Compared to standard cows milk, nut milks or soy milk, goats milk has more protein per serving.2https://www.webmd.com/diet/goat-milk-are-there-health-benefits The protein in goats milk is also more digestible.
- Goats milk is an excellent source of calcium, magnesium, and potassium.3https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/07/070730100229.htm
- Goats milk has hypoallergenic properties, containing only A2 casein, which produces none of the inflammatory effects caused by A1 casein found in cows milk, for instance. Often, infants allergic to other milks can tolerate goats milk for this reason.4http://www.draxe.com/goat-milk
- Goats milk also helps increase “good” cholesterol levels while reducing the “bad” ones.5https://draxe.com/nutrition/goat-milk/ Win, win!
- The high levels of vitamin A found in goats milk can help promote a glowing complexion, fight acne and improve general skin health.6https://draxe.com/nutrition/goat-milk/