Fancy something sweet in the evenings but want to avoid anything that will upset your gut? This is the perfect recipe to indulge in! These single-serve banana oat cookies are filled with chocolate chips and make for the perfect after-dinner treat or sweet breakfast.
- 1/2 small ripe banana
- 30g oats
- 2g baking powder
- 1 TSP oat milk or alternative
- 3g coconut oil
- 1 handful of chocolate chips (choose 70%+ dark chocolate for extra gut-healthy goodness!)
- Dash of cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl using a fork.
- Form into a ball.
- Place onto a baking tray and flatten into a round shape with a spoon or your hand.
- Add more chocolate chips on top (optional).
- Place in oven at 180oC for 10-12 minutes, or in an air fryer for 6 minutes.
*Based on 1 cookie. Tip: if you want a lower-calorie snack, just roll the mixture into 2 smaller balls!
Let us know what you think, and check out more delicious recipes here.
Feel free to get in touch with our Nutritional Therapists via live chat, 8 am to 8 pm on weekdays, to have your questions answered!