This recipe is perfect for anyone looking for a quick and easy breakfast option. And who doesn’t love chocolate for breakfast? 🤭
- 50g oats
- 150ml milk of your choice
- 1 tsp yacon syrup
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 10g Chuckling Goat Pure Fish Collagen
- Dark chocolate chips, to serve (optional)
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork until smooth. Stir in the oats, milk, yacon syrup, cacao powder, and Collagen.
- Pop into a Kilner jar (or sealed/covered container) and leave to chill in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, stir the oats, and top with dark chocolate chips if using – enjoy!
Wondering what collagen can do for you? Find out here.
Questions? Contact one of our Nutritional Therapists via live chat 8 am to 8 pm on weekdays for bespoke advice on gut wellness.