- 2 bananas
- 150g oats
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 100g chocolate mini eggs
+ bonus points for decorating with mini yellow Easter chicks! 🐥
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl with the honey. Add the oats, cocoa and walnuts and combine.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Divide the mixture and roll into 12 even-sized balls.
- Place balls onto baking trays and use a teaspoon to press into the centre of each ball to create a nest shape.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Leave to cool before decorating each nest with mini eggs and a mini yellow Easter chick.
Happy Easter! 🐰 Let us know what you think, and check out more delicious recipes here.
Feel free to get in touch with our Nutritional Therapists via live chat, 8 am to 8 pm on weekdays, to have your questions answered!