We indulged in the viral date bark… and can see why it’s trending on social media!
This no-bake date bark is crunchy, chewy, sweet, and salty all at once. A simple recipe that contains six ingredients – Medjool dates, peanut butter, almonds, dark chocolate, coconut oil, and flaky sea salt.
Think Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, but healthier! 🤤
- On baking paper, lay out the pitted Medjool dates.
- Spread out a thin layer of peanut butter on top.
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds, or toppings of your choice (nuts, seeds, dried fruit, etc.).
- Melt the dark chocolate with a small amount of coconut oil, and pour over the top.
- Finish by sprinkling flaky sea salt over your date bark.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge for at least an hour or until the chocolate has fully set. Once set, break into pieces and enjoy!
Let us know what you think, and check out more delicious recipes here.
Feel free to get in touch with our Nutritional Therapists via live chat, 8 am to 8 pm on weekdays, to have your questions answered!