Check out these delicious and simple peanut butter energy balls 🤤 They taste just as good as the store-bought options but without the big price tag! Perfect for on-the-go or that “something sweet” you crave after dinner 😉
- 50g oats
- 44g peanut butter
- 14g honey
- 14g chocolate chips
- 6g desiccated coconut
- Combine oats, peanut butter, honey and chocolate chips together in a bowl.
- Add 3 tbsp of water to the mixture.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes (to make them easier to roll).
- Sprinkle the desiccated coconut on a plate and add the cooled mixture on top.
- Roll into 5 balls.
- Place in the fridge for a further 30 minutes.
*Based on 1 ball. Tip: if you want a lower-calorie snack, just roll the mixture into 6 smaller balls!
Let us know what you think, and check out more delicious recipes here.
Feel free to get in touch with our Nutritional Therapists via live chat, 8 am to 8 pm on weekdays, to have your questions answered!